### POSITION CLOSED###
Copenhagen, March 2016
Teklatech A/S develops EDA software for worldwide top-25 semiconductor companies working at the cutting edge of semiconductor technologies. Our backend SoC solution optimizes on-chip Dynamic Voltage Drop and routability; a sizable and expensive problem for the semiconductor industry, with the arrival of 16/14 and 10nm process nodes.
We are looking for highly talented people to join us, currently two ASIC/SoC backend Field Application Engineers (FAE) for our planned Bangalore, India, office to support our customers’ physical design teams.
- The job is a customer-facing hands-on engineering position. The FAE will support the customer’s engineers in implementing and using Teklatech’s EDA tool FloorDirector, as well as operate FloorDirector, provide flow integration support and application scripting as required.
- The work with customers will be done at the customer premises, or working out of the Teklatech Bangalore office.
- The FAE will take responsibility for supporting customers at a high technical level, will work in close collaboration with Teklatech’s R&D in Copenhagen in using our software tools, providing feedback for product features, reference design flows, user documentation and training material. The FAE will also be providing technical support to Teklatech’s sales and marketing team.
- The FAE will be part of a dynamic team of highly skilled and specialized individuals and be involved in the pre- and post-sales support cycle of an exciting, innovative IC design optimization technology. A highly self-driven personality is expected.
- The job entails 50 days, or more, annual travelling in India, United States, Asia, Europe
- A solid background in digital IC physical design and implementation, with a relevant academic background – probably Ms.EE. or similar.
- Solid experience in Place & Route (P&R), Static Timing Analysis (STA) and Power Analysis. Proficiency in Linux scripting and Tcl.
- Solid experience in dynamic power verification tools like RedHawk, Voltus or similar is a plus.
- Good, professional skills of English are a must.
Teklatech (www.teklatech.com) is an electronic design automation (EDA) company located in Copenhagen, Denmark, with offices in Denmark and California. Teklatech is fast-paced and dynamic, allowing you to thrive, grow and perform in a company at the cutting edge of engineering software technology. For further questions, please contact Gitte Drøger at phone +45 7219 0085 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send applications as PDF to email@example.com. Please apply immediately, applications are processed continually.