### POSITION CLOSED###
Challenging new role within communication, legal and finance
Teklatech develops a software tool used in the production of digital microchips. Headquarters are in Copenhagen with subsidiaries in California and India. Our 15 employees are offered challenging tasks, talented colleagues and motivating leadership. Add to this a stock option program ensuring that goals and dedication are shared by the entire Teklatech team.
As Teklatech is growing, we have created this new business manager position. You will participate in carrying the company to a new level by taking on increasing responsibility for operational areas. You will need strong analytical skills, a structured approach and a practical mindset. You will be handling investor communications as well as financial and legal aspects of business operations. In this all-round role, you will develop valuable skills within the many facets of an international business.
Most of your international colleagues will have a Master or PhD degree from engineering, mathematics or physics. Some degree of international travel will be expected.
We do realize that the following responsibilities may sound overwhelming. Please be assured that we don’t expect you to be in-depth proficient in all the tasks from Day One. But we do expect you to have a broad sense of business operations, and to be a quick learner, persistent and curious.
Business Communication & HR
- Communication with the investors, annual report, etc.
- Responsible for employment contracts and warrant program
- Ensure and develop HR-policies and compliance with legal employer requirements
- Economic controlling, accounting and budgeting of headquarters and oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Monitor cash balances and develop cash forecasts
- Support the CEO in equity fundraising efforts
- Maintain overview of legal contracts, confidentiality agreements and patent/trademark portfolios
- Assist in the process of applying for and the administration of EU R&D project grants
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
You will report directly to CEO Tobias Bjerregaard.
PREFERRED BACKGROUND & QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: Master of Business Administration, Economics, Law or equivalent (e.g. cand.merc, or similar)
- English, oral and written at negotiation level
- 3+ years of industry work experience in business operations or similar relevant role, Experience from a similar, dynamic company is a plus
- All-round knowledge of business financial and legal practices
- An analytical mindset that is comfortable with numbers as well as text
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An independent team player with a structured, attention to detail and quality-driven work approach
WHAT WE OFFER
- Company with a great potential where your role will be crucial
- Your colleagues will be amongst the brightest in the field
- A flat organizational structure without top-down management and bureaucracy
- Competitive salary and stock option plan
FURTHER INFORMATION & APPLICATION
For further information regarding the position, please contact O’Sullivan Consulting: Birgit O’Sullivan (Tel +45 51 22 19 79, firstname.lastname@example.org).
To submit your application, please send your CV & motivated application in English or Danish as well as relevant diplomas to email@example.com. Please use your private e-mail and mark your application: “Business Manager, Teklatech”. Please apply immediately. There is no fixed deadline, as there will be an ongoing assessment.
All enquiries and applications will of course be handled confidentially.
Teklatech is an electronic design automation (EDA) company. We develop and market engineering software for semiconductor companies worldwide. Headquarters are located in Copenhagen, Denmark with Sales and Support offices in California, USA, Seoul, South Korea, and Bangalore, India.
Teklatech’s software tool is used in the design and production of digital microchips. By its implementation in design flows, power integrity and timing are optimized. The company has a strong IP-portfolio and collaborates closely with the major international semiconductor players.
Please read more at www.teklatech.com.